Be sure to check out all of our great Rentals!
1. Undersigned (“Lessee”) understands and acknowledges that the activity to be engaged in within or around the stated Leased Equipment brings with it both known and unanticipated risks to Lessee, invitees/guests, or any third parties. These risks include but are not limited to falling, slipping, crashing, colliding, property damage, or any other physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or any other damage.
2. Lessee agrees to release, indemnify and hold Galaxy Inflatables, LLC(“Lessor”) harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceeding costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney fees arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to any person or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of Leased Equipment.
3. Lessee acknowledges represents that he/she has adequate homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, other liability insurance to cover him/her, guests, invitees, from the use of the Leased Equipment.
4. Lessee has or will have inspected the Leased Equipment at delivery thereof and may note any deficiencies, if any. Lessee has hereby agreed to return the Leased Equipment in the same condition as delivered to Lessee or will assume the financial responsibility of any damages or replacement of Leased Equipment.
5. Lessee has been provided a copy of Galaxy Inflatables, LLC Policy/Safety Rules and has read, understands, and initialed appropriate sections of Rules to be followed. Lessee further agrees to abide by these precautions for the safety of the users of the Leased Equipment.
6. Lessee agrees that the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Rental Contract shall not affect other provisions hereof.
7. Undersigned has read and acknowledges the terms and provisions of this Rental Contract and agrees to be bound by them. Undersigned further warrants and represents that he or she is either the Lessee named above or authorized and empowered to accept delivery of Leased Equipment and to sign this Contract on Lessee’s behalf binding them personally as an additional party to all of the terms and conditions of this Contract.
GALAXY INFLATABLES REQUIRES A $50 DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF YOUR RENTAL RESERVATION. IF THE CUSTOMER CANCELS THE RENTAL MORE THAN SEVEN(7) DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE RENTAL, A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. IF THE CANCELLATION IS MADE LESS THAN SEVEN(7) DAYS, YOUR PAID DEPOSIT WILL BE USED FOR A FUTURE RENTAL, BASED ON AVAILABILITY.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
GALAXY INFLATABLES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RENTAL DUE TO RAIN OR HIGH WINDS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF THERE ARE ANY WEATHER CONCERNS PRIOR TO DELIVERY. ANY CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER WILL RESULT IN RESCHEDULING THE RENTAL (BASED ON AVAILABILITY) OR REFUND OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
_____1. THE RENTED UNIT MUST BE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES ENSURING THAT THE INFLATABLE IS SAFE AND NOT OVERCROWDED, AND LIMIT NUMBERS ACCORDING TO AGES AND SIZE OF THE JUMPERS. FOLLOW RECOMMENDED MANUFACTURER'S GUIDELINES FOUND ON THE ATTACHED SAFETY SIGN OF EACH UNIT.
_____2. SHOES, GLASSES, JEWELRY, BADGES, HAIR BARETTES, AND ANY OTHER OBJECT WHICH MAY CAUSE INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE THE UNIT MUST BE REMOVED PRIOR TO ENTERING.
_____3. TO AVOID ANY INJURIES, NO FLIPS, NO SOMERSAULTS, NO WRESTLING, NO ROUGH HOUSING, NO PUSHING, NO COLLIDING, OR ANY FORM OF BODILY CONTACT IS ALLOWED.
_____4. NO SILLY STRING, FOOD, DRINK, CANDY, CHEWING GUM OR ANY OTHER STICKY SUBSTANCE IS ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE INFLATABLE.
_____5. ABSOLUTELY NO USER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, DRUGS, OR ANY INTOXICATING DRUGS SHOULD USE THE MOON BOUNCE OR WATER SLIDE.
_____6. NO SMOKING OR BARBEQUE UNITS WITHIN 15 FEET OF THE UNIT.
_____7. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO BOUNCE ON THE FRONT SAFETY STEP OR ANYWHERE ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE INFLATABLE.
_____8. DO NOT ALLOW INDIVIDUALS TO CLIMB, HANG, OR SIT ON INFLATABLE WALLS.
_____9. KEEP UNITS AWAY FROM SWIMMING POOLS.
_____10. SUBJECTS OVER THE AGE OF 15 YEARS SHOULD NOT USE THE INFLATABLE UNLESS THE UNIT IS DESIGNED FOR ADULTS.
_____11. DO NOT FASTEN OR TIE ANYTHING TO THE INFLATABLE. ANY DAMAGE OR EXCESSIVE DEBRIS WILL RESULT IN A REPAIR OR CLEANING CHARGE TO YOU THE RENTOR.
_____12. IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, DEFLATE THE UNIT FOR RAIN AND/OR HIGH WINDS. ALLOW THE UNIT TO DRY WHEN RE-INFLATATED AS THE VINYL SURFACE CAN BE EXTREMELY SLIPPERY WHEN WET.